We invite you to submit research abstracts for the poster presentation exhibit that will be displayed at the 2017 CMPPA 4th Annual Medical Conference & Community Outreach Program in Barbados, West Indies on June 9, 10, & 11, 2017.
Submit your research to:
Gerard M. Antoine, MD, MBA
Topics can be from domains related to basic medical science and, health care, and any health related discipline; published or unpublished.
Open to university students, medical students, medical interns and medical residents.
Submissions will be reviewed by CMPPA's Research Committee Chair, Dr. Trevor Alleyne. Accepted abstracts will be announce no later than April 1, 2017.
Accepted posters will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Is research topic relevant to Medical Science and Health Care?
- Is the poster presentation clear and well organized?
- Are the questions posed by the author(s) well defined?
- Are the methods appropriate and well described?
- Is the data sound?
- Does the conclusion accurately convey what has been found?
The winning poster will be announced on Day Two of the CMPPA Barbados 2017 Conference.
The author(s) of the winning poster will be awarded a one-time cash award of $1,000.00 USD.